Here we go!

Not quite sure how this will go but
heyho!


Tuesday 28 December 2010

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!

A bit late I know but it has been so busy over Christmas. Thursday before Christmas a vodka cocktail night with my best friend. A Fabulous Christmas Eve with Andy over the pub, a freezing cold Midnight Mass at Church and a lovely Christmas lunch with Ian's family!
My birthday on Boxing Day was brilliant!
We had my family and my friend over for lunch and then all the family for tea. My nieces helped to decorate Ian's Christmas cake with snowflakes and glitter and then helped to make the tea. It was so lovely spending time with them.
Yesterday we had Ian's parents over for supper and today we are chilling before going to a farewell party in London for an amazing friend off to Australia!

I love Christmas - it's the most magical time of the year!

Not many cakes but some for parents, the hairdressers and our fabulous butcher! (lovely Turkey!!!!)


Looking forward to New Year's Eve now....

No comments:

Post a Comment